Asking somebody to be your bridesmaid is a big task. It’s not super time consuming but it’s a really big deal and a sign of true friendship. You’re asking somebody you love and trust to play a special role in your wedding. This says a lot about the friendship and you are telling somebody how much they mean to you! Of course you want to get the asking part right. Some call this proposing. So, in the spirit of asking your besties to be your bridesmaids, be inspired by these super cute bridesmaid proposal sayings! They will help you ask the question…
- I promise, no ruffles or puffy sleeves… Will you be my bridesmaid please?
- I can’t say “I do” without you.
- Pop the bubbly, she’s getting a hubby!
- He’s marrying me but he’s stuck with us.
- White dress, lace and pearls, but I can’t do this without my girls.
- Friends who slay together stay together.
- I got my rock, now I need my flock.
- I need something old, something new, something borrowed, and most importantly… you!
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
- I have my mister but I can’t do it without my sister.
- Pop the champagne, she’s changing her name!
- “Asking your friend to be a bridesmaid is one of the modern paradoxes: no one actually wants to do it, but everyone would be offended if you didn’t ask” – Mindy Kaling
- Time to drink champagne and dance on the table.
- Bridesmaid for a day, but best friend for life.
- You’ve stood by me through thick and thin and I want you to be there when I marry him.
- A final toast to the single life, before I become a wife.
Kelly is a former wedding planner and a lover of anything pink. She believes that any bride can plan her own wedding, with a few tips and helpful tools.