With your winter wedding just around the corner, it’s time to make sure everyone’s outfits are ready to go. If you’ve chosen to have a little bridal party at your wedding keeping them warm will be a priority. Not only can kids get very grumpy if they’re cold, you don’t want them getting sick if the weather is particularly chilly. To make sure they’re happy, enjoying themselves and smiling in your photos you need to combat the chill.
Here are some of our top picks and tips to keep them toasty on your wedding day…
1. Add base layers under their outfits.
2. Choose winter appropriate outfits such as long sleeves and heavier fabrics like velvet and wool.
3. Don’t forget about layers for inside, cute cardigans with sparkle will always be a winner.
4. Add accessories that are pretty and practical such as scarves, gloves, earmuffs or even a wool beret.
5. A beautiful winter wool coat looks super adorable on little flower girls!