Put the newlyweds to the test with these Mr & Mrs Questions! This is a fun game for a hen party, stag do, engagement party or even something to host on the wedding day. All you need for a successful Mr & Mrs game are some probing questions (that’s where we come in) and forfeits for any incorrect answers.
To help, we’ve crafted 75 questions to help reveal some fun facts about the happy couple. Some questions are funny, some are naughty (and totally not suitable for a family event), and some are tricky! Feel free to pick and choose which of the questions you’d like to ask, and add in your own too.
All our questions are suitable for a Mr & Mr or Mrs & Mrs version of the game too!
How to play the Mr & Mrs Game
In this game, couples are asked questions about each other to show that they know everything about their Other Half, and often with hilarious results!
Start by asking their partner the questions ahead of time. When thinking about the questions you’d like to ask, think about what your friend is like and which questions would create the funniest answers. If you’re inviting family to the event, steer clear of the naughty questions or things could get awkward.
Consider what forfeits would be hilarious when you get an incorrect answer. You could turn this into a drinking game and make them take shots! Or your bestie isn’t a big drinker, how about fancy dress items – the more embarrassing, the better.
1. What would your partner say are your worst habits?
2. What are their worst habits?
3. Which three words would you use to describe your partner?
4. Which three words would they use to describe you?
5. If they could take one thing on a deserted island, what would they take?
6. What would they grab first in a fire?
7. What is the best gift they’ve ever given you?
8. Who would play them in a move about their life?
9. What are you most likely to argue about?
10. What are they scared of?
11. If you could compare yourself to any celebrity couple, who would it be?
12. What is their guilty pleasure?
13. What is their most embarrassing moment?
14. If they had plastic surgery, what one thing would they have done?
15. What are they most proud of?
16. What were their exact words when they proposed (or were proposed to)?
17. If your partner could have dinner with anyone, who would it be?
18. What’s the most romantic thing they’ve done for you?
19. What movie did they last cry in?
20. Where in the world do you most want to travel to together?
21. What is their party trick?
22. Which celebrity do they think they most look like?
23. What’s the one thing – apart from you – they couldn’t live without?
24. If they could have one super power, what would it be?
25. Who is their celebrity crush?
26. Which one of you would be worth more in an auction?
27. If your partner could be famous for anything, what would it be?
28. Order these priorities: you, their favourite sports team, their mates, their job (pick things relevant to their partner)
29. Who is the funniest?
30. Who takes the longest to get ready?
31. Who’s the most attractive?
32. Who is the best dancer?
33. Who gets the last word?
34. Who takes up the most room in the bed?
35. Who does most of the housework?
36. Who’s the one to remove the spiders?
37. Who’s the better cook?
38. Which of your friends do you think they fancy the most?
39. Are they a boob or bum person?
40. Do they prefer boxers or briefs?
41. Where is the strangest place you’ve had sex?
42. How many dates did you go on before you did the deed?
43. What is their favourite position?
44. Which room do they most like to have sex in?
45. What do they think your bra size is?
46. Should they meet, which celebrity would your partner be allowed to sleep with?
47. Where was your first kiss?
48. What was the first movie you watched together?
49. What was their first job?
50. What’s the first thing they do in the morning?
51. Where did you go on your first date?
52. When did you first say “I love you”?
53. What was the name of their first boyfriend/girlfriend?
54. How old were they when they had their first kiss?
55. What was the name of their first pet?
56. How many times did they take their driving test?
57. What perfume/cologne do they wear?
58. Who is their best friend?
59. What colour eyes do they have?
60. Name all their cousins
61. What are your pet names for each other?
62. How do you like to fall asleep, cuddling or apart?
63. How many children do they want?
64. What’s their tipple of choice?
65. What is their shoe size?
66. What is your favourite body part of theirs?
67. What is their favourite body part of yours?
68. What is their favourite restaurant?
69. What is their favourite song?
70. What would they say yours is?
71. What is their ultimate favourite meal?
72. What is their favourite movie?
73. What is their favourite book?
74. What is their favourite dessert?
75. What was their favourite subject in school?
Kelly is a former wedding planner and a lover of anything pink. She believes that any bride can plan her own wedding, with a few tips and helpful tools.