Winter brides, you are in for a treat today as we share nine beautiful ways to add velvet to your wedding day.
With the turn of the season from mild into cold, you simply can’t get any more luxurious than velvet, we adore it! This decadently soft and luxury fabric will bring your wedding style to life and add an extra touch of warmth to even the coolest of days. From bridesmaid dresses to the grooms finishing touches, here are nine ways to incorporate velvet into your winter wedding.
- Napkin ties
2. Velvet suit for the groom
3. Head to toe velvet for your bridesmaids
4. Velvet ribbon to finish off your bouquet
5. Velvet bow ties for the Grooms party
6. Velvet table runners
7. Velvet shoes for the bride
8. Velvet ring boxes
9. Velvet table numbers
Check out this stylish groom’s velvet look – here!