Get Today Bihar Evening breaking news of 21st July 2022 on Bihar weather, Nitish kumar, Jiten ram manjhi, corona update.
#Eveningbiharnews #bihartodaynews #Biharnewshindi #biharnewslive #patnanews #Biharweather #Bihartempreture #Temperatureinbihar #Biharweathertoday #Biharcoronaupdate
1. By this time these 10 road projects in Bihar will be completed
Union Road Construction Minister Nitin Gadkari, in response to a question by former Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar and Rajya Sabha MP Sushil Kumar Modi, told that by when will the 10 road project of Bihar be completed in the financial year 2022-23. In response to this, the Road Construction Minister said that. Among the important projects to be completed this year is Bhojpur-Buxar NH-84, whose initial cost was 880.62 crores, which has now increased to 1722.37 crores. It will be completed in December this year. Along with this, the cost of Koilwar-Bhojpur section has also increased from 1069.59 crores to 1657.20 crores and it will be completed by September 22. Apart from this, Sitamarhi-Khagaria, Sitamarhi-Jayanagar-Narhiya, Gaya-Daudnagar, Kishanganj flyover, Forbesganj-Jogbani, Piprakothi-Motihari-Raxaul are other major roads of Bihar, which will be completed this year.
2. Latest updates related to civic elections came to the fore
3. Alert about rain in these districts
4. FIR registered against 6 house construction societies in Rajivnagar-Nepalinagar case
5. Accounts are being closed on a large scale in post offices of Bihar
6. The Chief Minister laid the foundation stone for the beautification work of Baba Brahmeshwar Nath Temple
7. 5 people lost their lives in the rain of disaster
8. High Court seeks report from AAI till 28 regarding greenfield airport
9. Bihar will become a witness to the meeting of the National Working Committee
10. Protests in Bihar over ED’s questioning of Congress President
11. Pappu Yadav said why ED does not interrogate Tejashwi Yadav
12. The market of discussion once again heated up with the statement of Jitan Ram Manjhi
13. JEE-Main 2nd session exam postponed
There is important information for the candidates preparing for JEE-MAIN. National Examination Agency NTA has announced this on the last day. In which it has been said that the Joint Entrance Examination JEE Mains has been postponed. The exam which started from 21st July will now start on 25th July. NTA said that the second session of JEE Mains will start from July 25 in which 6.29 lakh students will appear at various examination centers in about 500 cities. However, NTA has not given the reason for postponing this important exam.
14. Fluctuations continue in the case of Corona
15. Statement of BCCI President Sourav Ganguly on playing in Legends League cricket
Amarjeet Yadav, Umesh Rishidev, Ranjit Mishra, Satendra Sah, Rakesh Kumar, Kuldeep Kumar, Kashvi Yadav, Ajay Yadav, Anish Kumar, Amit Kumar and Aftab Alam
Bihar government seems to be successful in promoting tourism or not?