We love a bow, the bigger the better in our book! Bows are continuing to make an appearance in weddings this summer and we really hope to see lots more into the autumn and winter – velvet bow, yes please!
If you want to make a statement on your day with a pretty bow, or 20, let us sprinkle your wedding inspiration with seven ways to include bows in your wedding day.
- Finish your chairs with a bow.
2. Accessorise your flower girl with bows on her dress or in her hair.
3. Make a statement by draping your wedding cake with a silk bow.
4. Dance the night away in a pair of heels featuring pretty bows.
5. Add a feminine touch to your stationery with a stylish bow.
6. Add a bow to your bridal look for a modern touch.
7. Bows on your dress is a big yes from us!