The number one sign of a great wedding reception is a packed dance floor! Fun times happen and many happy memories are made on the dance floor of a great wedding party. But how do you get a packed dance floor? You choose the right wedding DJ for your crowd – simple!
A brilliant wedding DJ will take your guests from their seats to the floor so choosing the right DJ for your reception is important. One of the easiest ways to find your perfect DJ is by asking the right questions when you make your initial enquiry – today we’ve got ten important questions you need to know the answer to…
(Discover our fabulous range of DJ’s here)
1. Do you have a specific music genre you play?
2. What is your pricing options?
3. What equipment will you have?
4. How long have you been a wedding DJ?
5. Can you provide references or sample videos?
6. Are you able to accommodate special requests?
7. Do you have insurance?
8. What is your cancellation policy?
9. What time do you play to?
10. Have you set lists we can choose from?