Get Today Bihar Evening breaking news of 27th July 2022 on Monkey pox, Bihar Mausam, Lalu Yadav, Nitish kumar.
#Eveningbiharnews #bihartodaynews #Biharnewshindi #biharnewslive #patnanews #Biharweather #Bihartempreture #Temperatureinbihar #Biharweathertoday #Biharcoronaupdate
1. Work culture will change in all universities of Bihar
2. Today the whole country is celebrating the death anniversary of ‘Missile Man’
3. By 2024, the work of these 30 roads will be completed
4. Alert of the Meteorological Department regarding heavy rain and thunderstorms even today
There is also a possibility of thunderstorms falling in many of these districts. These districts include East Champaran, West Champaran, Gopalganj, Siwan, Saran, Madhubani, Darbhanga, Sitamarhi, Sheohar, Muzaffarpur, Vaishali, Samastipur. Apart from these districts, Purnia, Katihar, Supaul, Araria, Kishanganj, Madhepura, Saharsa, Bhagalpur, Banka, Munger, Jamui and Khagaria are also included.
5. Monkeypox suspected patient found in this district after Patna
6. 11 Afghans arrested for trying to wrongly bring uranium consignment to Bihar
7. Till this day, 27 trains will be operated by changing the route
8. Health Ministry aims to reduce the prevalence of anemia by three percent
9. The process of allotment of so many acres of industrial investible land will start from next month.
10. 20 people lost their lives due to lightning, Chief Minister announced compensation
11. These districts were selected to develop the wetland as tourist destination
12. Big industrialists of textiles and garments told Bihar Textile Policy the best
13. CBI’s screws on Lalu’s close and former MLA
14. Tilmilai ruling JDU on the statement of Tamil Nadu Assembly Speaker
15. The final of the 2023 and 2025 World Test Championship will be held at Lord’s
Umesh Rishidev, Golden Kumar, Dhananjay Singh, Manish Kumar, Harikant Paswan, Tapeshwar Kumar, Siddharth Kumar, Renu Kumari, Rakesh Kumar, Bhan Prakash Maurya, Rajkumar Prasad, Nisha Kumari, Shankar Mukhiya and Anmol Pushkar
What are the consequences for the students due to the late session of the universities?