Get Today Bihar Evening breaking news of 13 september 2022 on Bihar weather, CDPO result, Flight fare, JDU, BJP.
#Eveningbiharnews #bihartodaynews #Biharnewshindi #biharnewslive #patnanews #Biharweather #Bihartempreture #Temperatureinbihar #Biharweathertoday #Biharcoronaupdate
#Biharflood #Biharsamachar #Biharkikhabar #Tejashwiyadav
1. Speedy trial caught speed in Bihar
2. Execution of mutation cases will be done by setting up camps in these zones
3. Choice filling for enrollment in engineering colleges of Bihar from today
4. Flight fares skyrocketing even before festivals
5. Screws being tightened on employees reaching late office
6. Police engaged in arresting the absconding warranty candidate and supporters
7. This district of Bihar got second place in the Delta Ranking of NITI Aayog
8. Rain will continue for the next 10 days
9. This happened for the first time, before the civic elections, 36 thousand personnel were transferred simultaneously
10. The future of Magadha University’s children hangs in the balance
11. Bihar CDPO PT Result Released
12. BJP once again gave a big blow to JDU
13. JDU leader said, how much more trouble will Sanjay Jaiswal cause?
14. If Rohit’s fitness was half that of Virat, he would have competed with de Villiers
15. Less than 5 thousand corona cases across the country
According to the Corona report released by the Union Health Ministry today i.e. on Monday, 4,369 new cases of Kovid-19 were reported in the last 24 hours, while talking about Bihar, according to the data of the last 24 deaths released here on the previous day. There has been a slight decrease in the case of corona, after which a total of 55 new corona patients have been found across the state, while talking about the capital Patna, the maximum number of 18 new cases have been reported here. At the same time, a total of 54,031 corona samples have been investigated in the last 24 hours of the last day. Where 36 patients have recovered and returned home.
Randhir Pratap Maurya, Ranjit Mishra, Shailesh Yadav, Rajkumar Prasad, Kalamuddin Ansari, Mutoor Rangeela, Pawan Singh, Kavita Kumari, Ravi Kumar Raj, Umesh Rishidev, Khushbu Kumari, KK Singh and Bhagwan Mishra
How satisfied are you with the health system of Bihar?