Today Live Bihar news of 5th September 2022 of all districts in Hindi.CM Nitish Kumar, Teacher’s Day Bihar, Bihar Police, Lalan Singh,Guru Purnima,Patna
#Bihar #Biharnews #biharnewslive #Biharsamachars #Bihargovernment #Todaybiharnews #Dailybiharnews #aajkabiharnews
Guru has an important role in Indian culture, great news for the villagers who got the land registered, a total of 18 children won the crossword competition, children’s parliament will be formed in government schools, cricket
1. Guru’s important role in Indian culture
Guru Gobind Dou Khade Kake Lagoo Paye, Balihari Guru Aapne Govind Diyo Bataye, the words of Sant Kabir give a glimpse of the high place of Guru in Indian culture. Indian children grow up only by listening to the words of Acharya Devo Bhava from ancient times. Teacher’s Day is the main day to show the importance of Guru. A day is fixed to pay respect and thanks to the Guru, which is known as ‘Teacher’s Day’ on 5th September. Teacher has a respectable and respectable place in the society. Let us tell you that ‘Teacher’s Day’, celebrated on the birth anniversary of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan, the second President of India and his memory, is like a festival, which enhances the respect of the teacher community. According to the Hindu calendar, the day of #GuruPurnima has been accepted as ‘Guru Day’. Different countries of the world observe ‘Teachers Day’ on different dates. Many poets, prose writers have painted so many pages in the glory of the Guru.
2. HAL Recruitment Notification for 82 Apprentice Posts
You can check by visiting the official website www.hal-india.co.in.
3. Apply for Makhana Farmer Subsidy from today
4. Important information for rail passengers of North Bihar
5. Great news for the villagers who got the land registered
6. Beggars are now getting employment in Bihar
7. The process of rain will continue in the state till the middle of October
8. Nomination of candidates will be done online also in the body elections
9. Vande Bharat Express can run on this route of Bihar-Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh
10. A total of 18 children won the crossword competition
11. You will get to see a lot in Buddha Smriti Park
12. More unemployed in cities than in villages
13. Education officials will know the educational status by visiting these four districts.
14. The road to economic prosperity of Mithila will open with the construction of these two expressways.
15. Mega Star Chiranjeevi tells #SanchitaBasu that if you are Basu, I am also the Boss
16. #BiharPolice got award for this app
Bihar Police was awarded Smart Policing Award-2021 by FICCI i.e. Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries for Chakra App. The police of the state were honored with this award at the annual conference on Homeland Security organized by FICCI in New Delhi. It was received by Special Armed Police or Inspector General of Traffic MR Nayak, who is also the nodal officer of this app. Bihar was adjudged the best in the category of crime investigation and complaint filing by the state police. Let us tell you that the Chakra app is used to identify criminals, keep their crime records and identify gangs of criminals.
17. Employees are facing problem in getting salary
18. Children’s Parliament will be formed in government schools
19. #CMNitishkumar said the numbers do not matter, the opposition has to be united
20. #LalanSingh attacked Union Home Minister Amit Shah
21. Giriraj Singh took a jibe at Nitish Kumar
22. Today in viral news we will talk about the salary received under the Ayush scheme.
23. Today’s date is recorded in the history of India due to many reasons
24. Android will connect the smartphone directly to the satellite
25. JP Nadda met these 5 MLAs who joined BJP